- 1 cup Flour
- 2 tbsp. Melted Butter
- 1 - Egg (beaten well)
- 3 tsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1 19 oz. Crushed Pineapple (drained well)
- 1 cup Coconut
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 2 - Eggs (beaten well)
- 1 tsp. Melted Butter
- Beat the egg well, add the butter. Mix, add the dry ingredients and combine well.
- Spread evenly in a lightly greased 8" square cake pan.
- Spread the pineapple evenly over the base.
- Beat the eggs well, add the butter. Mix and add the sugar and coconut and combine well.
- Spread evenly over the pineapple.
Bake at 350 degrees for about 35 minutes. Allow to cool to room temperature, chill in the fridge for about an hour. Cut into squares.